Delivering with results
“Our approach draws on perspectives gained from management theory, organisational psychology, neuroscience, counselling and coaching models, as well as our own experience of operating at senior levels in organisations.”
How we work
Our work is driven by the belief that the most successful people are open to finding new ways of approaching things, coupled with the knowledge that the best organisations adapt to change and nurture their most valuable assets – their people.
- Work in partnership with you – we all take equal responsibility within our coaching engagement
- Build trust quickly so that we can get on with the real coaching work
- Give you the time and the space to explore your challenges, share insights and test out ideas – this is often immensely stimulating and enriching
- Empower you in building capability for yourself, your team or your business, so you do not have to feel dependent on outside help
- Help you and your people to navigate change, considering pivotal decisions from all angles
- Be constantly aware of the wider system and how you and others operate within it and impact it – systemic coaching has been proven to get great results when you’re working in a complex and changing environment
- Make it fun – we take our work seriously but we also know that everything works better when people are enjoying themselves.
About Rachel Daniel
I set up Rachel Daniel Associates following a successful career in business leadership. I undertake the majority of the coaching, supported by a number of carefully selected and accredited associates from a variety of backgrounds, all of whom are highly experienced and accredited in their own fields of expertise.
My skills have been honed over many years, working for large organisations in the areas of talent management and leadership development. As a former commercial operations director for FTSE 100 and privately-owned companies, I have an acute understanding of the pressures involved in producing results and the key drivers for success.
My professional background, together with over 10 years’ experience of coaching at the highest level, means I’m perfectly placed to work with senior executives and their teams, as well as partnering with HR functions to enhance their in-house coaching capabilities.
- Postgraduate diploma in advanced executive coaching
- MSc in coaching and career management
- Gestalt coaching certification
- Team coaching certification
- Life coaching diploma